[Mageia-sysadm] rabbit & twiska hosting

Raphaël Gertz rapsys at rapsys.eu
Fri Oct 5 15:33:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:16:33 +0300, Thomas Backlund <tmb at mageia.org>
wrote:
> Romain d'Alverny skrev 4.10.2012 12:53:
>> 2012/9/3 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
>>> can't afford it at this time. I'm not sure if this could be changed
>>> with the hosting company (online.net), I have no contact over there.
Nothing can be done.

>>> So before Sept. 31rd, services hosted on both servers need to be migrated.
Already done.

>> What's the status here? I have the invoice for October to check right
>> now, I'd like to cancel the instances as soon as possible after that.
> twiska still needs to be removed from mirrors.mageia.org,
> but other than that it can be dropped (unless there is some
> zarb stuff on that server too...
It can be dropped since my last message 2 month ago...

I already did a backup of the scripts and everything usefull on it.
(boklm got a copy, if you want just ask)

Plz send the cancelation before the 20th of the month to be take in
account at end of month.

Best regards