[Mageia-sysadm] [forums-discuss] Forward: Mageia Brazil founder need your help

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 14 07:43:52 CEST 2012

On 14/10/2012 05:09, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> Today otto, the founder of Mageia Brazil, sent the forwarded
> message to me. As I am not in any position to help in this
> emergency I am forwarding the message to you. Unfortunately I do
> not know otto's mail address (he's only in the forum).

Thanks Wobo,

Maât has received a similar message from Otto, I received a similar
one from Creto. Maat replied he'd be glad to help and asked Otto for
permission to forward Otto's message to council and board.

I didn't hear or see he received that permission, yet.

- From the beginning Mageia has always been willing to host the forums
of local Mageia communities, so I guess everybody would be happy to
welcome the Brazilian forums :)

Cheers,
Marja