[Mageia-sysadm] [forums-discuss] Forward: Mageia Brazil founder need your help

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 14 20:58:11 CEST 2012

Hi Otto,

To be honest, I do not know what is needed to move the Brazilian forum
to a Mageia server, but I'll cc some mailing lists (forums and
sysadmin, like wobo did, and council to). Sysadmin team and Maât will
know better than me, and, if I'm not mistaken, council needs to
decide. Council meetings are usually on Monday evening.

About the wiki: there are people working on making more languages
possible, the Mageia wiki was intended to support multiple languages.
I'll cc obgr_seneca who can tell you more about it.

There is no danger of data getting lost if the Brazilian forum isn't
moved within a few days, is there?

Is it possible for you to reply to the forums-discuss ml? You need to
subscribe to it first:

https://ml.mageia.org/l/info/forums-discuss

Cheers,
Marja