[Mageia-sysadm] rabbit & twiska hosting

Raphaël Gertz rapsys at rapsys.eu
Thu Sep 6 15:13:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 17:10:02 +0200, "Romain d'Alverny"
<rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> Current hosting for rabbit and twiska (dedibox) ends this September
> (end of the month): it used to be a donated set of 2 servers but it
> became a paid one since past August - it is about 280 €/month and we
> can't afford it at this time. I'm not sure if this could be changed
> with the hosting company (online.net), I have no contact over there.
>
> So before Sept. 31rd, services hosted on both servers need to be migrated.
Twiska don't realy need migration, it was only a good mirror.

If someone want to provide a replacement it eat from 1 to 4 Mbps (after
a release).

I have all the scripts to sync and shorewall configuration if bw need
be limited.

The only requirement is to have 307G+ available for mirror :
14G     iso/1
19G     iso/2
0       iso/cauldron
32G     iso