[Mageia-sysadm] My first post

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 12 16:48:28 CEST 2012

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012, Joerg Stephan wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> my name is Jörg Stephan and i am an 33 years old systemadministrator from Germany (Saarland), i mostly work with Debian, Ubuntu and SUSE servers. Last weekend i tried mageia in private and i really like what i see. So i would like to help if i can and donate some time to help making mageia better (if i can).

Hello,

If you have some time, feel free to look at the bugs assigned to
sysadmin :
https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=sysadmin&sharer_id=69

It can be helpful if you can provide help, or patchs for any of those
bugs.

Configuration of the servers is done using puppet. You can find the
puppet files on svn at svn://svn.mageia.org/svn/adm/puppet/.

You can test the puppet configuration in a VM. Don't hesitate to ask
questions on this list if you have problems to setup a test VM, or other
questions about Mageia infrastructure.