[Mageia-sysadm] DC to AC Power Inverter VANON

sales07 sales07 at vanoninverter.com
Tue Sep 11 14:44:48 CEST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
Vanon Specialize in DC to AC Power Inverter, Solar charger, Inverter with charger, solar&wind power system. Full rated power, High conversion efficiency, Long life,  Long term warranty , compact size is our mainly features. All our items have passed CE ROHS standards.
With the most expertise we can provide you the most professional service.
For more information, please browse our website: vanoninverter.com. Any OEM and ODM request/inquiry on power inverter and solar products are warmly welcome.
Best regards
---------------------------------------
Steven wu
sales manager
Yueqing vanon electric co., ltd
Tel:+86-577-61763003
Fax:+86-577-61763004
Mp: +8613695713295
MSN: cnvanon at outlook.com
Skype: stevenwu85
yahoo: cnvanon

If our E-mail disturb you, please tell us to remove.