[Mageia-sysadm] Looking for tasks to help with!

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 19 23:32:16 CEST 2012

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Ross Wilson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm just wondering what sort of tasks I can help with given the skillset I
> have and the lack of time spent on the mailing list/forum.
>
> I work for a DBA company so I am proficient in SQL of most flavours; I am
> pretty good at bash scripting, which I use quite a lot in and out of work.
> Aside from that I am a hobbyist programmer; I use C++ and Qt mainly but
> I've done other things and I'll try my hand to that which I haven't
> already.

Hello,

You can find some ideas in this thread :
http://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-sysadm/2012-September/004692.html

You can also subscribe to the sysadmin-bugs mailing list :
https://ml.mageia.org/l/info/sysadmin-bugs
to be able to follow bugs assigned to sysadmin team. And if you see some
bugs or topics discussed on this mailing list where you think you can
help, answer on the thread or bug and don't hesitate to provide patches,
comments or ideas.