[Mageia-sysadm] Message,

Mohamed Yunis Jabr mjabr at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:45:12 CEST 2012

Assalamualaikum

My name is Mohamed Yunis Jabr i am the son of former Libyan Minister of Defence under the regime of late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, my father Major General Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr was the Libyan Minister of Defence under the regime of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. presently i am in Cote d'Ivoire  with the United Nations on Asylum. I got your contact from a Web Page Directory on Investment and resettlement program. I am 20yrs old and as it is now I am no longer comfortable with my present condition here  I hereby seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To help me come over to your country for resettlement, until the war in my country is over.

(2) To also help me in getting this fund which I inherited from my father over to your country. The fund is worth $15.5 million US dollars and it was transferred into his foreign account here in this country before he later told me to move down here for security reasons. Unfortunately my father was killed in Sirte. He was in a car convoy with Gaddafi trying to flee from the Siege of Sirte After the convoy was attacked by nato aircraft

Right now I am confused here and do not know where to start from since I can no longer easily go back to Libya now due to the present situation of things right there now.

I will also compensate you greatly for this assistance, when I come over to your country but only if you can be able to assist in transferring my fund and also re-settling in your country and investing in a lucrative business venture.

Regards,
Mohamed Yunis Jabr,
Salaam.