[Mageia-sysadm] uploading package failed: mageia-doc

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Wed Feb 20 09:02:27 CET 2013

Matteo Pasotti skrev 20.2.2013 02:30:

> Hello sysadmins,
> something went wrong during a
> mgarepo putsrpm -l "Import Mandriva package" \
> 	mageia-doc-1.0-0.alpha.1.mga3.src.rpm

Um, dont import doc packaging from Mandriva, we dont have redistribution
rights on atleast some (all?) of it...

Are you working with the Mageia Documentation team ?

If this srpm and its contents is a result of our Documentation team
work, then it's ok to import...

> I'm not able to upload that package anymore, can someone help me please?

Seems the initial import transmission broke after creating initial dir +
log:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/mageia-doc
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/misc/mageia-doc/

so it blocks re-import as the dirs now exists

--
Thomas