[Mageia-sysadm] Migration of zarb mailling lists

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Mar 27 15:44:26 CET 2013

Hello,

zarb is going to have a new server, and migrate all services from their
old server to their new server in coming month. So it would be a good
time to drop the mageia mailing lists still hosted on zarb and replace
them with new mailing lists on ml.mageia.org.

We have a wiki page to list the things to do, and the names of the new
mailing lists :
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/ML_Migration

If everybody agree on this and the new lists names, I plan to create the
new mailing lists in 2 or 3 days, and start the migration.

Nicolas