[Mageia-webteam] Progress

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:23:53 CET 2010

Hi guys,

to replace today's meeting (I'm sorry I have been caught up in traffic
& meetings again); please add/update your part below (and the page, if
needed):

  * forum (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:forums ; daax, maat,
ash, misc); status: we're waiting for Daax to setup and provide the VM
at this point; the rest of the process is on the page; guys, please
make sure it's working for you and update it/discuss it if needed;
  * catdap (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:identity / obgr,
blingme); status? (I've seen commits go through this week)
  * www (dams, rda); status:
    - donation system has been migrated to www.mageia.org (page setup
with top menu update, translations coming in)
    - I'll publish the new platform code in the coming days, no
migration on this anyway before January;
  * wiki (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:wiki ; leu, obgr);
status? if nothing moves to January, I'll take to set it up;
  * maintainers db (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:maintdb );
we've got a new one here; anyone willing to take it? one mandatory
condition: use a Rails or Django framework to set it up (so it's
quick, basic and square, built from the data model)
  * bugzilla (dmorgan, misc): status?
  * epoll (Nanar); status?
  * transifex (misc); status?
  * buildsystem (just to follow); status?

(I may have missed people in the lists of the ones working on each
project; feel free to correct)

There will be no meeting for sure next week, we'll resume on January
5th, 14:00 UTC (or by a weekly email progress report, depends on how
you view things).

(for my part, I will be offline until January 3rd - I still read my
mail but may not answer rapidly)

Cheers, enjoy your holidays for those who have some, and celebrations!

Romain