[Mageia-webteam] Progress

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Thu Dec 30 12:51:56 CET 2010

>> I would like to use Redmine as well for issue tracking, so would it be
>> any better to add the project in your redmine installation, or should
>> I create another one?
>
> Hmmm, take into account that, being a piece of the Mageia
> infrastructure, it may be better in the near future to use the
> bugzilla setup; or it depends on how we design the whole
> forge/projects in the future.
>
> It's not a blocking matter for now anyway.

Hi Romain,
Sure no problem when the time comes, we can start using bugzilla.
At the moment since is a small project, and easier to start things
rolling I'll be using redmin.
By the way, I've made the initial commit in gitorious, as I think that
was mentioned here in the list before.
Not sure about the licence though, as there were quite a few options.
Is there any preference to the licence we will be using?
At the moment I have it as gnu v3.

>If you want to link it to a source code repository :
>- either you already have one, and just give us the URL,
>- or create one on whatever forge you like,
>- or Marianne may setup one for you on the same server as redmine.

Samuel,
The git repository is here:
git: git://gitorious.org/mageia-maintainers-database/mageia-maint-db.git
http: http://git.gitorious.org/mageia-maintainers-database/mageia-maint-db.git
ssh: git at gitorious.org:mageia-maintainers-database/mageia-maint-db.git

If you or Marianne can link that to the redmine, it would be great.

Kosmas