[Mageia-webteam] Wednesday meeting, points to discuss
rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:39:01 CET 2010
reminder, the team meeting is supposed to be tomorrow at 14:00 UTC.
As a side note, I will be offline all day (not going to be regular, I
am around usually). So here's a list of topics to discuss here on the
list or during the meeting (maybe misc you can chair the meeting or we
can postpone it to tomorrow or other date?).
I have updated http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web with the status
of current tasks. So, here are the things to check status of (please,
if you're working on an item, comment):
- actions from previous meetings:
* identity/catdap CSS update and a few features check (obgr, blingme);
* wiki setup (leu, obgr, TMKCodes, rda); afaik, leu started looking at it;
- new status/actions
* website (rda); I updated the home page layout (more "news" put in
front) and am working on the infrastructure to ease deployement,
delegation and l10n
* forums (maat); status?
* blogs (dams); status seems ok, but a few instances are not set up
yet, probably for missing people in charge of it; could we have a
"blogs" page with: status, contact, team, for each blog (and those in
need of someone)? on http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=blog
* bugzilla (dmorgan); I believe it's in progress; and it depends on
the LDAP setup
* a larger list of status of systems is here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=systems_check_list (please add
those that you think are missing; and update status if you know about
* about a forge for projects, status/ideas? (not sure about this one)
If we can discuss this through the list before Thursday evening, that
may replace a meeting for this week I guess.
More information about the Mageia-webteam