[Mageia-webteam] Installing maintdb on Mageia servers

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Apr 13 13:56:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

As we need to have a maintainers database soon, we need to start
installing it on Mageia servers.

So I have some questions about maintainers db :

Is it ready to be installed on Mageia servers (which are currently
running Mandriva 2010.1), at least for testing (even if it doesn't have
all features yet) ?

Is there some documentation about installing maintdb on Mandriva 2010.1 ?
If not, is it possible to write a short documentation to help us install
maintdb ?

Thanks

Nicolas