[Mageia-webteam] Web team in ldap

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Tue Apr 26 18:21:20 CEST 2011

Hi misc, all,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 23:55, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> While redoing the ldap stuff for svn access, I created a group web in
> ldap, for peers in the team. For now, that is used for the web access,
> but could be used later for shell access ( to see logs, etc ), for mail
> aliases and maybe others ( like some web access ).

Thanks!

> The group only contain rda for now, but that mainly because I do not
> know who should be added as peers in this group ( there was a email
> somewhere, but I prefer to check before ). Please warn if it prevent you
> to do something that you could do before ( ie, if I dropped access too
> fast ).

Current list of team peers is here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web#team_peers_roles but it may
need to be maintained (are all persons in it still ok, should there be
someone else?).

To recap here the list, Web team peers are:
 - Buchan Milne (blingme): catdap
 - Damien Lallement (damsweb/coincoin): infra, blog, planet, website
 - Kosmas Chatzimichalis (kosmas): maint-db
 - Oliver Burger (obgr): team deputy leader; wiki, calendar, catdap
 - Olivier Thauvin (nanar): epoll
 - Pascal Villarem (maât): forum
 - Raphaël Jadot (ash): forum
 - Samuel Verschelde (stormi): mageia-app-db
 - Toni Korpela (TMKCodes): secretary

I am not sure everyone here has a Mageia account, so please register
it on https://identity.mageia.org if you don't already - and make sure
your uid is the one I provided above, as {uid}@mageia.org will be your
mageia.org email alias. :)

Misc, I'll sum it up at the team meeting tomorrow and let you know of
any update about it then - so maybe don't take action on this list
already.

Cheers,

Romain
--