[Mageia-webteam] catdap deployment

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Jan 7 02:45:17 CET 2011

Le jeudi 06 janvier 2011 à 21:39 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> so I finally finish the merge of catdap ( by hand ). I will do a quick
> test of merging the last change in trunk, creating a account and then
> announce it to people on -i18n for sympa.
>
> And say to send their remark here, so prepare to be flooded :)

So, among the bug that I have seen and that will likely be reported by
people :
- the template link lead to non existant page
  - http://mageia.org/policies/privacy/
  - http://mageia.org/faq/accounts/
- the registration mail suffer from a problem when using utf8 ( ie, é
are missing, which make it look weird in french )
- we still have self signed certs

and we do not have the "beta" stamp i proposed to add :/

I am working a less generic form for editing user, but I do not think it
will be ready soon.

So the only thing left is announcing.

--
Michael Scherer