[Mageia-webteam] catdap deployment

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:35:20 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 03:06, Maarten Vanraes <maarten.vanraes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Op vrijdag 07 januari 2011 02:45:17 schreef Michael Scherer:
>> So, among the bug that I have seen and that will likely be reported by
>> people :
>> - the template link lead to non existant page
>>   - http://mageia.org/policies/privacy/

Will rewrite the URL.

>>   - http://mageia.org/faq/accounts/

Need to be created.

>> and we do not have the "beta" stamp i proposed to add :/

Ok, we can see that with artwork, or here. I guess it's more a matter
of how we put it than a difficulty to do so.
 - top banner, 10px height, orange with "beta" centered so it's very obvious?
 - "beta" red superscript label next to the title?
 - other?

> why isn't the forgot_password in there?
>
> was it even useful for me to do all that work?

I believe it's a matter of putting it into the trunk. We do need it.

But maybe we could have a more clear view of how branches/features are
used/merged here (and who are reviewers)? (not sure)

Romain