[Mageia-webteam] Missing favicons (list of Mageia pages)

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Thu Jul 28 15:21:01 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 00:19, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> But maybe it would be easier to declare once ond for all a alias on
> every vhost.
> ( as they all use the same template for configuration, that would not be
> hard to deploy for all once we deployed for one )

http://static.mageia.org/g/favicon.png is the reference (and can be
used as it is)

https://static.mageia.org/g/favicon.png doesn't work yet, but as soon
as it's working, it can be deployed on https services too.

>> I pushed the change into svn; I don't remember if it syncs in auto or
>> not (probably not).
>
> It don't.
> We should separate template from the code, so the 2 could evolve at
> different path.

It's already cleanly separated; and changing the template may break
the app nonetheless, so it has to be checked before being pushed into
prod anyway (we're in the same dev/master/staging/production contexts
as for other web apps).

Romain