[Mageia-webteam] Translation of the download page "Mageia RC" to portuguese language

MacXi - Ideias Linux terraagua at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:09:13 CEST 2011

Romain e Rémi,

I would like to translate into portuguese the following pages.

http://mageia.org/pt/contribute/
http://mageia.org/en/downloads/
http://mageia.org/pt/support/

What files should I translate this site (
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/<http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/contribute/contribute_locales.php?view=markup>)
?

Macxi