[Mageia-webteam] Translation of the download page "Mageia RC" to portuguese language

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:48:44 CEST 2011

I will look into this tonight. Am not at home just now.

Oliver - send from my smartphone

http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/contribute/locales.php?view=co

> http://mageia.org/en/downloads/
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/downloads_locales.php?view=co

For those two files, you need to create a " 'pt' => array( ...... ), "
just like it was done for the other locales.
You can copy paste the " 'en' => array ( ...... ) " in a new file,
translate it and then send it to Oliver. He will integrate it to the
SVN file and push it to the live website.

> http://mageia.org/pt/support/
I think the support page can't be localised for now (rda will correct
me if I'm wrong). I mean, there is no php array to easily handle the
translation into several languages. There is a French version probably
made by rda but it is hardcoded (a whole new php file with the content
directly written in French).

I suppose the php array will arrive sooner or later, when rda or
Oliver have the time to make the necessary changes to handle it.

> What files should I translate this site (
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/ ) ?
>

> M...
Regards,
Rémi / Akien