[Mageia-webteam] 2011, June, week 23 meeting

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Sat Jun 11 15:45:47 CEST 2011

On 8 June 2011 19:17, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 22:46, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > it's been silent around here for some time - let's get back to our
> > good habit, for a meeting on this coming Wednesday, 13:00 UTC (15:00
> > Paris time).
>
> Meeting notes are here:
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-web/2011/mageia-web.2011-06-08-13.37.html
>
> For those that couldn't attend, your participation is crucial in this
> team; so if you are still in, please send your points here on the list
> and that so we know who can be counted on for what.
>
> Other than that, and than other points raised during the meeting, this
> team needs people to take apps in charge.
>
> Romain

Hi everyone, Romain

First of all, congratulations and well done for getting release 1 out!

As about the involvement in the project, as I've mentioned to you in the
past, I would like to still be involved, but changing jobs and country
hasn't left a lot of free time.
Hopefully things will gradually change in the near future so I can be
involved more.
At the moment though, I cannot attend any of the meetings as they are on
working time, and can only try and spend some time during some of the
evenings and weekends.

Can we decide on a few things that we would need to do in order to deploy
the app in the live server?
Haven't had a chance to look at it for some time, but had a quick look just
now and it seem that most of the functionality is there?
There are a few pages with errors but I can start having a look at it.