[Mageia-webteam] 2011, week 9 review

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Wed Mar 2 00:50:06 CET 2011

On 1 March 2011 12:46, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:

> Le mardi 01 mars 2011 à 12:25 +0000, Kosmas Chatzimichalis a écrit :

> > > For wiki, thing didn't change since yesterday :
> > >

> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2011/mageia-meeting.2011-02-28-19.41.html
> > >
> > > For maintainer db, afaik, the status didn't changed since last week :
> > >
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-web/2011/mageia-web.2011-02-23-14.00.html
> > >

> > > --
> > > Michael Scherer

> > Michael,
> >
> > You are right it hasn't changed, since I was a bit busy, but I think the
> > main issue is what I should be using.
>
> No problem, you have the right to be busy. For what should be used, I
> thought I was clear about that in
> https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-webteam/2011-January/000140.html
>
> > Would rails 2.3.10 and postgresql for production, be ok?
>
> Yup.
> --
> Michael Scherer

OK.
Got some time and restarted the application using rails 2.3.10.

Created a new gitorious repository here:
http://gitorious.org/mageia-maintainers-database-r2

And a new staging deployment here:
http://www.maintdb2.mageia.org.uk/maintainers

Most of the functionality is recreated and would aim to finish it off by the
end of this week if possible.

At some point when the functionality is complete we would need to add the
details about the production postgresql server (user name, password, server,
port), and then decide about how/who will do the deployment.

Will be in the meeting tomorrow, but as I'll be in work for  a contract,
maybe won't be able to have any input or answer any questions.
If there any questions/comments please reply here, and I''ll reply after
work.

Sorry for delay, and hopefully will be finishing it off shortly.

Kosmas