[Mageia-webteam] Maintdb

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:19:56 CET 2011

Hi Kosmas, all,

I pushed a few little updates to maintdb code base and updated the
wiki page as well:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:maintdb#status

Kosmas, could you have a look at it and see if it looks correct. I'd
need some ideas about implementing both POST and DELETE methods for
creating/deleting relationships.

Other important needed changes are the json output (not available at
this time), updating db schema and related code (no email, but uid; no
first/last name), removing unneeded parets (media, cpackages),
renaming spackages to packages, making all create/update/delete
methods in Web mode only available to a local admin (or removing
them). And of course, styling this a bit. So if there are hands
willing to take over some bits in this, feel free! (see the wiki page
for the code repository access).

Cheers,

Romain