[Mageia-webteam] Questions about the forum - Part II

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Wed Mar 30 18:08:38 CEST 2011

Le 30/03/2011 17:12, Raphaël Jadot a écrit :
> 2011/3/30 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:
>> I agree to the necessity of good communication between
>> moderators/admins. I also suggested to have a hidden moderator/admin
>> forum where all moderators and admins can share their experiences,
>> discuss certain issues, and even exchange names of users who popped up
>> in a positive or negative way.
>
> In fact it already exist (moderation under "mageia forums"), but if
> you ask for it, then you certainly don't see it.

:)

> Mmm looking for it, maybe permissions are not correctly applied to this forum

Nope fort this part ACL are correctly defined

This forum is only designed to be used by "global moderators" the we usually call "moderators"

(Other groups may have partial moderation rights enabled so that everybody's life is easier... for example translators on the forum dedicated to packaging and translating can edit posts or topic so that they have the right to mark a topic as [resolved]" but this is not something that make them moderators)