[Mageia-webteam] [Forum] Fwd: A request to join your group has been made

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:58:48 CEST 2011

This is a typical case which shows that the system can not work like this.

1. What are the criteriae for the "translator group"?
2. Who is "dglent" - no contact address or whatever is given so I
can't even ask who he is.

As I pointed out before, "Translators" are listed as moderators in the
forum, it was said before that moderators are not a grouop somebody
applies to but people who are picked and asked by existing moderators,
depending on their performance in the forum or elsewhere.

We need to fix such open questions before we start anything like this.

wobo