[Mageia-webteam] [Forum] Fwd: A request to join your group has been made

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:37:06 CEST 2011

2011/3/30 Pascal <maat-ml at vilarem.net>:
> Le 30 mars 2011 à 19:58, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> a écrit :
>
>> 1. What are the criteriae for the "translator group"?
>
> To be defined (by you as a leader of i18n team or by a common position
> defined after an open debate in the heresaid team)

??? This has nothing to do with the i18n team, it's a forum group, to
have some function in the forum.

>> As I pointed out before, "Translators" are listed as moderators in the
>> forum,
>
> They are not (or they should not)

They were when I joined. If this is not the case any more, then what
is the purpose for the translator group in the forum?
As I said before, I'm quite confused, may be we both have completely
different understandings of the "groups" in the forum.

Could you elaborate about what you understand by

 - group (what's the purpose of a group in the forum)
 - moderators (what's their task if not "moderating")

Did you set "moderators" per forum or as "global moderators"?

--
wobo