[Mageia-webteam] Request of formal approval for mageiaitalia.org

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 20:44:55 CEST 2011

Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> schrieb am 11.05.2011
> mageiaitalia.org is not only a forum, it's a complete framework
> that has: - good layout and artwork
> - powerful forum
> - news
> - polls
> - private messages
> - friendships
> - user images
> - user blogs
> - guides
> - advanced research function (+ opensearch protocol support)
> - android application
Reading all of this I am asking myself, why you never asked webteam
about any of theese things.
And never offered to help us, getting such goodies for the community as
a whole.
I can't hinder you in creating such things, it's your choice. I'm just
emphasizing my opinion that splitting the community in such a way is a
bad idea and I won't support making such a split in any way.
But since it's not my decision, I'm quiet now...

Oliver