[Mageia-webteam] Presentation of Mageia for beginners with website

Macxi terraagua at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:14:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am proposing to present the "desktop of Mageia"  for beginners with a
website. Is very simple and not very pretty, it is still only a draft. Don't
have explanatory text or tips, just images (not yet, but it can be placed).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/mageia-site/5-mga-site-en/Mageia-1.html

The main idea is to give basic guidance for beginners, and in the future, add
text to guidance and links to help texts for each application, if there is
concordance mageia team. It is a proposal to Mageia, but can be a tool
suitable for any linux distribution.

I made a joke with the invitation "follow the white rabbit", known from the
movie Matrix, but in fact is the story of Alice in Wonderland. While in other
stories, princesses lived melancholy waiting for Prince Charming, the Alice of
Lewis Carroll, even if in a dream, do not hesitate to follow that white rabbit
and live an adventure.

I open a topic in Mageia Fórum: "Presentation of Mageia for beginners with
website" ( https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1093 )

I use images to  celebrate the first year of Mageia.

Cheers
Macxi