[Mageia-webteam] identity.mageia.org

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:23:03 CEST 2012

I'm considering apply the attached patch for identity/trunk.

Applying the new global nav here means inserting a JS snippet that
will fetch update current document HTML and CSS code (see doc at
http://www.mageia.org/_nav/) (uses jQuery and custom JS code, see
http://www.mageia.org/_nav/js/source.js).

Any comment? security wise, actually, because this would be extended
to other parts of mageia.org (the main point I see is the need to
tightly control this service source code to avoid any malicious use of
it to sniff out info - that may require moving this service to a
separate repository/host, but I may be missing something else).

Thanks.