[Mageia-artwork] beta2 incoming

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:44:53 CEST 2011

2011/4/21 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:

> The last week, we get the request of creating a poster for exhibitions and
> events (with no reaction of us :-/). Alexn did already one for the
> "Chemnitzer Linux Tage" in Germany:
> http://ubuntuone.com/p/f1f/

Actually it was the artwork team of the event organisation who did the
poster for "Chemnitzer Linuxtage", while I filled in the logo, wrote
the text (in German) and made screenshots. After the event I sent the
pdf to Alexn and translated the text to english.
BTW: Prior to the event I sent the poster and the text (in English) to
founders/council for comments but never received any.

Can't download the link from the ubuntuone server so I don't know what
Alexn changed.

--
wobo