[Mageia-artwork] Reviving the color design discussion

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:59:17 CET 2011

Hey there,

so, we got some ideas on the -discuss list in the past weeks, but the
discussion stalled.

What we could do, I guess, is, have Alexander (and any other people)
give a try to the various hypotheseses provided (or new ones) and make
a proposal (that may or not be forced, so that we move forward).

Color schemes proposed in the discussion (if I didn't miss any,
correct me) were:
 - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Td1SvKw0Mnf5
 - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3qd1-tZttK-MP
 - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Hd2ovKw0Mnf58Q1Gc9GTVKaPlZpbP.GrcIgNi
 - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3y40qw0w0w0w0
 - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#4832Pw0w0w0w0

Now, doing this online only and without direct visual
feedback/discussion is really hard.

That colour scheme should do for the logo, the brand and hence be used
for the website and other materials.

Romain