[Mageia-artwork] Reviving the color design discussion

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 00:24:21 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 21:40, tumbeliina pikkarainen
<tumbeliina at yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://colorschemedesigner.com/#4832Pw0w0w0w0
> http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3y40qw0w0w0w0
>

> This ones are not good, because it has red and green. There is so many people who cant see thouse colors.

Ok, but you can't exclude those two colours just because of that. :-)
Or we're just going to be in black&white in the end.

What would be important is the contrast used for messages; and the
colour scheme is a small fraction of that, as shades + white and black
can be used on top of these layers.

> http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Td1SvKw0Mnf5
>
> This one is dull

Well, more like a camaieu of blue.

> http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3qd1-tZttK-MP
> http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Hd2ovKw0Mnf58Q1Gc9GTVKaPlZpbP.GrcIgNi
>
> This ones I like, my very nitpicky eye to colors dont alarm in these at all :)

:-p

> I hope this is readable and someting you was needed

Well, it's more, seeing colours put into action in the logo and a
potential sample banner that would allow to move forward (and using
Alexn83 colours schemes as well).

Thanks for the feedback!

Romain