[Mageia-artwork] [RFC] Proposed logo guidelines

funcod 31337ness at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:22:51 CET 2011

IMO the logo letter spacing could be tweaked a little bit (especially between the m and the a).
And the font's graisse (i think it's emphasis or weight in English) should be proportional to the logo's stroke thickness.
Also the inner top angles of the logo should be slightly smoothed.
The bubbles should be moved up a bit and smaller (90%).

I am not sure about this one: maybe we could match the g's bowl with the 90° logo's cauldron.