[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

Olivier FAURAX olivier at faurax.fr
Tue Jan 18 01:24:28 CET 2011

Le 17/01/2011 18:50, Guala a écrit :
> *Continuing**the theme of icons: *;)
> Here I leave some screenshots of Color Tango icons converted into light
> and dark gray respectively, obviously, I could convert the rest of the
> icons, but that depends if they decide to use in the alpha version,
> otherwise, do not dream it I will. xDDD
> http://img809.imageshack.us/i/tangocoloriconstogrey.png/
> http://img94.imageshack.us/i/tangocoloriconstogreyin.png/

These icons are free, you don't need to convert them to use them in mageia.

ES: Estos iconos son libres, no es necesario convertir para utilizar en
mageia.

> What would happen if I respond the same with respect to the icons?, ie,
> I have them ready but I will deliver them when I decide, is or not a bad
> answer?. xDDDD Please, we are consistent with the principles of
> mageia!... as long as I have understood correctly Mageia values.

I don't understand at all.
I don't block the logo.
It's simply being reworked a bit (with colors, etc.) before publishing
the final one. Caroline just published her idea.

Don't forget: current work is replacing mandriva icons with any suitable
free icon (tango, crystal, etc.).

Have a nice day
--
Olivier FAURAX, http://ofaurax.free.fr/