[Mageia-artwork] Colorpalete

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Sun Jul 3 15:44:11 CEST 2011

Hey folks,

our last meeting has been cancled, because lack of time and members.
Therefore, the urgent topics will be discussed via mail. The first is the
colourpalete.

I did two proposals and Max also did one (which he will add via reply here).
The first one, is mainly set up on trishs proposal:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/COa2txCCCh-
zciKJa67BKsWFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink
I only modified the accent colour a bit, to fit better.

The second proposal is set up with my favorite colourpalete, also with a
warmer accent colour:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/OoQrYkkJO4uMAN4owoVizsWFIzFZ2BaC21XF10gWwzE?feat=directlink

So, we shuld wait for Maxs proposal too and than can discuss those three, what
we like and dislike, etc. And in the end make or choose a final one.

Regards,
Thorsten