[Mageia-artwork] Representative election

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 12:39:00 CEST 2011

Here we are.
With this mail I'd like to open the election for the artwork team
representative.

Who are the candidates?
Me (Thorsten aka TeaAge) is the only candidate :-/

Who is able to vote?
Every member of this mailing list is a member of the artwork team and
therefore able to vote.

So, please give your vote for me, against me or your abstention.
I really really want *you all* to vote. This is also a small check who
is reading this mailing list.

How long will the election stay open?
This election will stay open until Wednesday, 15th of July, 2011 0
o'clock UTC. Therewith the elected representative can hold the meeting
on the same day.

When will the next election take place?
As said in the wiki. This election will take place every year.
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=teams

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

*So: Let's start to vote!*

Regards,
Thorsten