[Mageia-artwork] Meeting Summary, 15th of June

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:56:03 CEST 2011

I just want to point out that those banners are not final, and that there is
still work to be done on them. They're mostly to give an idea of a few
different combinations of color and theme so we can decide what we want.
Once we decide on how we want the banner to look I can polish it up a little
more.
Another question we need to ask: there are two popular web banner sizes,
what you're looking at is the larger one. Do we want different banners for
different sizes, or the same one?
I personally prefer different banners, because this way there is more to
play with in size and shape (and variety is the spice of life). However they
do need to have many common elements...

Max