[Mageia-artwork] [Mageia-marketing] [Urgent!] Official DVD label and logo

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 13:50:20 CEST 2011

Am 24.06.2011 10:49, schrieb Romain d'Alverny:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:02, Dexter Morgan<dmorganec at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> I could do with a HiRes png or preferably a SVG so I could add the
>>> "i586" myself
>>
>> i ask this right now to the person that did this.
>>
>> i ask her the SVG too
>
> Maybe late, maybe not; here are new files you can download:
> http://mageia.org/en/about/media/ (I did not receive the SVG - and
> yes, there is no spec about the media being a DVD or a CD).
>
> Thorsten, shall I upload the other designs too?
>
> Romain

Why not? :)
I really like them. And for the user it's nice to have the choice. But I
think, we should declare one one design as the official one, and use it,
if we make some CDs/DVDs or publisher (like LinuxUser in the current
example) are ordering one.
The others can be named as print-1-variante?.png.

Thorsten