[Mageia-artwork] Reviving the color design discussion

Olivier FAURAX olivier at faurax.fr
Tue Mar 1 23:06:10 CET 2011

Le 24/02/2011 18:59, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Color schemes proposed in the discussion (if I didn't miss any,
> correct me) were:
>  - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Td1SvKw0Mnf5

Blue, blue and blue.
But a nice blueish shade of purple ;)

>  - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3qd1-tZttK-MP

Blue/green is one of the color schemes that can differentiate us.
However, the green makes the blue/green a bit sad.

>  - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3Hd2ovKw0Mnf58Q1Gc9GTVKaPlZpbP.GrcIgNi

Better with a real blue, but the purple is then too dark.
It reminds me of the Aubergine color from ubuntu/canonical.

>  - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#3y40qw0w0w0w0

My favorite. Colorful, easily reusable, not too basic.
Blue, green, red/purple, orange.

>  - http://colorschemedesigner.com/#4832Pw0w0w0w0

RGB, too basic.

Have a nice day