[Mageia-artwork] Installer info text

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Thu Mar 10 23:32:50 CET 2011

Hi Alex,

I think Romain already sent this through to you - we did some
brainstorming on IRC and came up with these texts for the installer
screens for Alpha 2:

 * screen 1 : "Thank you for testing Mageia Alpha 2" (s/testing/using/
for finale)
 * screen 2 : "Please give us your impressions - we need your input to
improve on this distribution"
 * screen 3 : "We are a great, international community and we will
welcome you when you join us!"

I hope that you have time to include these in the installer screens
before the freeze for Alpha 2 - and thanks for your great work!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E