[Mageia-artwork] Proposal for Mageia Plymouth

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:30:41 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 21:43, Anne nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/3/18 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:
>> like I threated to you, I did try to implement alexn83s work:
>> http://blip.tv/file/4903325
>
> I like the result :) congrats!

\o/ Oh yes, congratulations, it's great!

>> I think it looks really great so far, but there is still enough to do for
>> plymouth:
>> - code cleaning
>> - replace suspend.png image (any proposals?)

I put this one http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/theme/mageia-theme/trunk/common/plymouth/suspend.png?view=markup
after Alex proposal but maybe there's something more to to with it?

>> - replace icon lock.png (any proposals?)

Here for the current reference
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/theme/mageia-theme/trunk/common/plymouth/lock.png?view=markup

Thanks Thorsten, great stuff! Do you have an account or do you want to
push that to a packager for inclusion into the svn?

Romain