[Mageia-artwork] icons replacement needed: draklive-install

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:30:44 CET 2011

On 24 March 2011 09:25, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:41, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
>> blino is working on importing the draklive-install package and would
>> like to have replacement icons for these:
>> http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/soft/draklive-install/trunk/data/icons/
>
> Needs are:
>  - a 48x48 icon, png (will be resized in several other resolutions)
> for action "launch installer from live session". The icon will be
> visible on the desktop; see
> http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/soft/draklive-install/trunk/data/icons/IC-installone-48.png
>  - a 457x308 advertising screen, png; see
> http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/soft/draklive-install/trunk/data/icons/MandrivaOne-advert.png
>  - a 500x270 app slashscreen, png; see
> http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/soft/draklive-install/trunk/data/icons/MandrivaOne-install.png
>
> Romain

For the advert screen, how about a selection of the default desktops
with recognisable apps open, maybe gnome kde4 and lxde to start with,
with whatever gnome apps are popular (rant contained), amarok and
digikam, and maybe pcmanfm?

Later on, maybe we could include a brief user guide, eg, the names of
some useful programs, ex, the control centre, firefox, im clients,
music player......... could be configured to show kde programs if kde
is selected, gnome if gnome is selected?

WDYT?

Donald