[Mageia-artwork] beta1 artwork submission deadline

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 08:08:59 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch 30 März 2011, 00:23:48 schrieb Donald Stewart:
> I have already rebuilt the gfxboot theme package, so its just a matter
> of switching the packages.

Rebuilt with which changes?
I saw you posted here on the list a gfxboot package but as far as I have seen
you replaced the back.jpg with a picture you made but thats not needed now.

Untill tomorow we need just a small rework of the existing back.jpg. Either
with a beta instead of the alpha or without such a sign. For Alexn83, as the
creator of the graphics, this should be an effort of a few minutes.

Furthermore, we can't use complete packages. We need single components, or (if
possible) diff files to uplead to SVN. I had to learn that too :D

Nvertheless, your pictures would be great to have as the screensaver.

Thorsten