[Mageia-artwork] Splash during login in KDE

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:46:16 CEST 2011

Can you post a screen shot.

On 31 Mar 2011 16:16, "Wolfgang Bornath" <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:

Just did the current updates with the new Mageia theme packages.

I loved the somewhat technical background from the moment TeaAge
showed it to me 2 weeks ago, now with "Cauldron" it's even better.
Unfortunately it's a no-go with the default kdm login dialogue because
this consists mainly of white fields and the borders of the fields
don't show.

--
wobo