[Mageia-artwork] Need this today!

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue May 17 10:46:16 CEST 2011

> Am Dienstag 17 Mai 2011, 07:34:10 schrieb Patricia Fraser:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> The marcomm team is starting the final get-ready for release.
>>
>> We need to see the current artwork all in one place - anything you
>> have that will be used in Mageia 1 Final. Do you have it aggregated
>> anywhere we can go look? Icons not so much, but splash screens,
>> backgrounds, website artwork...
>>
>> Can someone please get back to me today?
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> We don't have yet aggregated it all in one place, altough the artwork is
> nearly ready for the release.
> For background, we will use this one:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5425490722/in/photostream
> Most of our artwork ideas are from alexn83, so you find them in his
> flickr.com
> profile (gfxboot, plymouth, installer):
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/
> But they have been changed a bit and the "Only for testing" phrase and the
> alpha sign have been removed.
>
> So, the current situation doesn't fit your need, I guess. Maybe some of us
> can
> provide some screenshots today? I now at work and could do set this
> evening
> (in 10 hours), if no one other to that before.
>
> Form website artwork I don't have a clue. rda should be the right contact
> person. On the website you see also the final logo.
>
> Me and other from the artwork team are later in the artwork channel on
> IRC,
> maybe we can discuss there and find faster solutions.

Thanks for this Thorsten!

I can be on IRC after around 17h00 UTC, if that suits.

We need to work up the visual brand in the next two weeks - artwork is a
huge part of that, and we need to try and see it all together, and put it
all together.

rda is away until Thursday night, but I want to get as much ready by then
as we can - thanks a heap for coming back so fast!

--
Patricia Fraser
on the move
trish at thefrasers.org