[Mageia-artwork] proposal for installer screens

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue May 24 23:35:37 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag 24 Mai 2011, 22:36:16 schrieb Patricia Fraser:
> If you could please not use the green ad screen, but only the two blue
> ones (so they match our overall colours fairly well), and let me know
> if any of the texts is too big to fit? They can be pruned or grown as
> needed.

Unfortunatly, nearly all texts are to big. For now only 2-3 words fits in a
row. I will, scale the images on the right a bit as far as it is possible and
use a smaller font, but I guess at least the following ones will still be to
long:
Screen 2
- worked hard to make Mageia 1
Screen 4
- for servers, desktops and appliances
- secure and community-supported
Screen 5
- desktop, server and Web applications
- full of technologies and tools
Screen 7
- tell us how we can make it better (we could place 'tell us' in the headline)
Screen 8
- tell us how we can make it better

Greetings!