[Mageia-artwork] New wiki

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 8 22:57:43 CET 2011

Am Dienstag, den 08.11.2011, 18:41 +0200 schrieb Max Quarterpleen:
> Second, who exactly is on the artwork team, and do other people care?
> In the current wiki
> (http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=designers), at the bottom
> there is a deprecated list of participants.
> Do we want a new, updated list of artwork team participants on the new
> wiki? If so, who do we put on it?

The existing list is just for trash. I mailed all on the list i didn't
know but never get a response.
The question that came in my mind is: Do we need a list of team members?
What benefit has one of it, if he is listed?
If it is just like the "Credits" in games/films, than it should be those
who send artworks/patches to mageia. But this is not really fair,
because so many people spend time in discussing, bringing good ideas or
their opinions.

Naming everyone who is a active member of the list would be more fair,
but that would be round about 20 members.

However, important for visitors of the wiki and artwork interested
people, is to have a contact. That means, a link to the list, the IRC
channel, and the representatives.

That brings to my mind. We should vote for a deputy in the next weeks.
Any volunteers for this job? Max maybe?

Regards,
Thorsten