[Mageia-artwork] New wiki

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:17:00 CET 2011

> However, important for visitors of the wiki and artwork interested
> people, is to have a contact. That means, a link to the list, the IRC
> channel, and the representatives.

That we already have, and in the new wiki as well.
What we're missing is the artwork guidelines, and what else from the old
wiki that needs to be migrated. On that I am not sure. It appears as if the
old wiki has been used as a sort of notepad to write down half-formed
thoughts and ideas, as well as a sort of TODO list of projects.
It is (to my mind) disorderly and pointless. Most people visiting the
Artwork page on the wiki don't need to see that. There might be room for
another page where we list current projects, but we would have to keep that
one updated. And for that to happen I would need to know which of those
tasks on the current wiki are still relevant, which need to updated and
which can be assigned to cybernetic oblivion.

> That brings to my mind. We should vote for a deputy in the next weeks.
> Any volunteers for this job? Max maybe?

What would a deputy do? How much time is required?
(Please do not take that to mean that I have accepted said nomination)

Max