[Mageia-artwork] New wiki

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:11:15 CET 2011

Trying to maintain two topics in one thread....
I copied the old artwork guidelines (this page:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=artguide) to an archive in the new
wiki. So nothing will be irrevocably lost.
But I still need some definitive answers on which guidelines will go in the
new wiki.
Additionally, in the old wiki we have this:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=mageia_visual_identity_guidelines
What are we going to do about that? The page looks like a placeholder, no
point in archiving it.
All the guidelines and stuff happened before I joined the team, so I really
don't know how this works.
Maybe I'll make a section of the new guidelines page for the visual
identity, maybe I'll create a whole new page for it.
But the question is, what goes in there?
And don't forget to add your input on the members list. Mainly: who (to
add) and how much (information to give).