[Mageia-artwork] Call for deputy

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 14 07:32:18 CET 2011

Hey all,

as said in a previous discussion, it would be good to have a deputy for me.
With this mail, I would like to make a call for deputy. Everyone who
wants to become the deputy can now pipe up.

The deputy has to take my tasks in case of my absence (as currently).
This means, hold/lead meetings, attend to the Council meetings (every
Monday 20:30 UTC), organize the team (look for tasks and distributing
them, which is done during the meetings) and be the interface to other
teams.

For now, we have Max as a candidate (thank you Max for applying for the
post).
Any other candidates?

On Wednesday the vote will start via mailinglist and will be open for
one week.

Regards,
Thorsten